Marat Group performs comprehensive diagnostic tests and measurements of various types of industrial gearboxes on its modern test bench that was designed by ABB.
Advantages of using the test bench:
- Enables the control of work conditions (e.g. torque, vibrations, etc.)
- Enables the control of the gear reducer’s engine oil temperature
- Allows for preventive interference
- Enables data recording, data processing, reporting and plotting
- Ensures that gearboxes can be tested under real operating conditions
The test bench enables to test:
- Power, torque, bearing temperature, vibration velocity, vibration acceleration, enveloped acceleration of bearing, and shaft speeds.
- Changes in drive shaft load – up to 400kW
- Changes in drive shaft rotational speed – from 0 to 1800 rpm both clockwise and anti-clockwise,
- Changes in drive shaft torque – from 0 to 2565 Nm
- Programmable load variation of tested gearboxes (incremental or sinusoidal). This allows for a gearbox to be tested under real operating conditions.
The analysis of the collected measurements are conducted using SKF’s specialized software @ptitude Observer and online vibration monitoring system IMx that allow for:
- Direct monitoring of 16 channels with 24-bit resolution and frequency from 0 to 44 kHz
- Automatic analysis of the collected data
- Review and control of archived data
- Control and monitoring from virtually anywhere in the world
- Around-the-clock monitoring of machinery
We also use thermal imaging methods to test motors and gearboxes.